31 Jul Ocean City 3 br Vacation Rental Home: Cozy Bayside Home ~ Sleeps 10 ~ Dog friendly | ID:231172
INSTANT QUOTES ARE NOT ACCURATE on this site ! See rates below/ above for accuracy ~
Unfortunately, our property is unavailable for partial weeks (weekends) during the PRIME rental season ~ June to September. We can only offer Saturday to Saturday WEEKLY rentals. Minimum TWO night stay yearly.
We are not partial to renting to High school seniors, however, we may CONSIDER renting to a group of 8 girls !
Ocean City Maryland’s most charming beach house awaits your arrival. So, gather your family and friends for a marvelous beach vacation, in an architectural gem located on the Bay side, only steps away to the beach, bay and the beautiful Ocean City boardwalk…
This single family home on quiet 15th Street features 3 bedrooms, a den with a futon and 2 bathrooms, plus an enclosed porch that can be heated or cooled for your convenience. This quaint home has fabulous ceramic tiled floors in both bathrooms, with the master bedroom featuring a whirlpool tub, double sinks and separate shower. The home has wall-to-wall carpet, designer furnishings and a gas fireplace in the den and living room. The living room also has a 55″ TV, three sofas and two have pull-out beds with new memory foam mattresses. There’s internet access, cable, TVs in all bedrooms and 2 DVD players. A washer/dryer in a separate laundry room, big, updated bathrooms and a gourmet kitchen with center work-island. Also, you’ll enjoy the cozy front porch where you can watch the beach goers and drink in the warm, laid back atmosphere.
You can get around the Strip and anywhere in Ocean City on the bus. If shopping is your hobby, you are about 1/2 hour to Rehoboth Beach, Delaware Outlets And only 10 minuets to Maryland Outlets just across the bay for great shopping and prices. Ocean City has it all…
Top 10+ things you should do when you get to OC.
1) Hit the boardwalk. At just under three miles, the Ocean City, Maryland boardwalk is a perfect family bike ride, an invigorating walk or run, or a relaxing tram ride. At night, the boardwalk comes to life with rides, arcades, performers and so much more.
2) Indulge in our culinary delights. Ocean City restaurants serve up fresh seafood, boardwalk fries, Maryland crab cakes, hot, fresh pizza, juicy Delmarva fried chicken, sweet saltwater taffy and some of the finest dining in the Mid-Atlantic
3) Catch the sun’s ups and downs. Sunsets are spectacular on the bay as the sun sinks down along the western side of the island. And a glorious sunrise on the Ocean City beach is worth getting up early for.
4) Go back in time. Explore Ocean City, Maryland’s colorful history at the Life-Saving Station Museum, or take a walking tour of our historic downtown area.
5) Check out Assateague’s wild ponies. The famous ponies are just nine miles from Ocean City, along with nature trails, deer, foxes and thousands of birds.
6) Do some serious shopping. Hit our outlets, the boardwalk, Gold Coast Mall, boutiques or do some antiquing in nearby Snow Hill and Berlin.
7) Enjoy our nights of free family fun. In the summer there is a free family event every day of the week. Some of the events include:
Sundaes in the Park with free concert, fireworks and ice cream for a small fee at Northside Park.
Concerts on the Beach every Wednesday evening.
Free Movies Under the Stars Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
Family Beach Olympics on Tuesday evenings.
Sunset Park Party Nights every Thursday.
Laser Light Shows on Sundays.
Fireworks on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Learn more about free family events and start planning your vacation.
8) Explore the beauty of Northside Park. This 58-acre complex is Ocean City’s largest and most popular park facility. Play your favorite sport on our softball, baseball or soccer fields. Or pack a lunch, grab your family and enjoy some quality time at one of our lovely picnic sites. Northside Park is also home to playgrounds, a gazebo and walking paths.
9) Fore! Ocean City is home to some of the most scenic and challenging golf courses in the Mid-Atlantic region. Or if miniature golf is more your speed, you will find a number of fun courses in town.
10) Plan your return trip to Ocean City ASAP. There’s so much to do, you’ll never fit it all into one visit. So scope out what you’d like to try on your next Ocean City vacation, and make your reservations now!
REMEMBER ~ Rates and security deposits MAY VARY… Call for accuracy !